1. What is the purpose and name of this project?
2. Anticipated population to be served:
a. What ages or grades will benefit from this event?
b. How many students will benefit from this event?
c. How many of these students have special leaning needs?
d. How many volunteers are anticipated to participate?
e. How many seniors are anticipated to participate?
f. How many artists are anticipated to participate?
3. Where will this activity or project occur?
4. What are the projected dates and hours for this project or activity?
5. How does this project support the on-going development of the fine arts in our community or region?
6. Does this project support the Sunshine State Standards for Fine Arts?
a. If yes, please list the state standards code:
7. How is this project to be funded? Please list all parties who have or who will be approached to assist in funding this project. Briefly detail the expected degree of support and obligation for each party, however, specific detail will be required for the expectations from Bay Arts Alliance.
8. Does this project require or involve the participation or performance of school students?
a. If yes, has this been discussed with school officials?
b. If yes, who?
c. Is transportation of students involved?
d. If so, has it been approved and funded?
Please note that if this project is agreed to then letters of support from the school or schools will be required before this project is fully supported by Bay Arts Alliance.
9. Does your group or organization carry insurance for this type of activity?
a. If so, please list carrier and policy number.
10. How will this activity or project be advertised?